Benefit from a nuts-and-bolts examination of how XAML and C# 7 fit together and obtain everything you need to get up and running with Windows 10.
Once you have a good understanding of the basics, you progress to more advanced topics steadily increasing your understanding as a whole. This holistic knowledge is essential to get the most out of Windows 10 development.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to code effectively.
The most important features are given a no-nonsense, in-depth treatment and chapters contain examples that demonstrate both the power and the subtlety of Windows 10.
Windows 10 Development with XAML and C# 7 focuses on the features that you need for your project and brings your existing C# coding knowledge to bear.
What You’ll Learn
- Discover what universal Windows 10 apps are capable of and why they are special
- Use advanced features to create immersive and engaging Windows 10 applications
- Create applications that work seamlessly on tablets and desktops
- Manage the life cycle of your application
Who This Book Is For
Anyone wanting to get to grips with Windows 10 development using the cross-platform standards of XAML and C#.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Building Your First Windows 10 UWP App
Chapter 3: Themes, Panels, and Controls
Chapter 4: Binding
Chapter 5: Local Data
Chapter 6: Application Lifecycle
- Title: Windows 10 Development with XAML and C# 7, 2nd Edition
- Author: Jesse Liberty, Jon Galloway, Jonathan Hartwell, Philip Japikse
- Length: 227 pages
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication Date: 2018-01-03
- ISBN-10: 1484229339
- ISBN-13: 9781484229330
File Host: One Drive
Size: 4.4 MB
Format: True PDF, EPUB.